Family

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 10x12 Project!

February flew by but not without a lot of fun photo sessions and new memories!   This is my second 10x12 project & it was hard to choose which photos to use!

I had a blast with Jeremie & Nicole during their Valentine's mini session!  They are such a cute couple and are expecting their first baby in April!  I cannot wait to meet (& photograph) their precious new baby!

 The 3 big kiddos, of coarse are my babies!  We had some fun making their Valentine's cards with their photos on them!  They were a hit at school & everyone loved them! 

The sweet little newborn boy in the photos is Gunnar.  He was a sleepy little angel and cooperated perfectly for his session! 

The sleepy little princess is little miss Claire. She was such a beautiful little sweetheart!  I cannot wait to watch her grow & cuddle her some more! 

The final photo was the ending to a wonderful 1 year cake smash session from one of the first newborns I shot a year ago!  I cannot believe how fast the past year went!

This past month I have come to the conclusion that newborns & babies are my FAVORITE to photograph!  I just love them to pieces and look forward to all of my 2013 babies!!


 
If you enjoyed my 10x12 project, I invite you to check out some more awesome work from Bokeh Story Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment