Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project 10x12

Over the past year I have met some really WONDERFUL ladies in my photo mama group that have given me so much support and encouragement.  They decided it would be really fun to start a personal project sharing 10 photos each month, which is the 10x12 project.  I am starting this January with all personal photos of my family and life on the farm.

The top photo showing the "Wonderful World of Kids" is a photo of my grandma's basement wall.  My grandma passed away earlier this month after living a very active and happy life.  I hope to live such a fulfilling life as she did!  This wall was created when I was a child and has the handprints of all grandma's grandchildren and great-grandchildren.  There were a few missing but they have since been added after I took the photo.  Family is very important to me and I will forever cherish this photo and the memories of my grandma. 

The rest of the photos are of my 3 crazy kids, some of our farm pets and of coarse my husband.  Our life is full of crazy ups and downs on the farm and our schedule is always hectic.  I have managed to find time for my dream and journey as a photographer.  There is nothing I enjoy more than toting my camera along wherever I go! 

The bottom photo on the left is from my daughters' birthday party!  My oldest is turning 11 in a week and my other daughter just turned 8.  That night my son was so tired that he fell asleep early in the recliner!  He is 5 and the best little man I know!

I'm glad I was able to share a bit of my life with you!

 
 
Now that you've seen my 10x12 project, head on over to my talented friend Lai Xu at  Bokeh Story Photos  & see her 10x12 Project!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job Amanda! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your next 10x12!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lai! I look forward to your February 10x12 as well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete